Ingredients (to serve 4)
2cm piece ginger, peeled, grated
1/2 tablespoon sesame oil
1/4 cup sugar-free soy sauce or tamari
4 skinless salmon fillets, cut into 2cm cubes
1.5 tablespoons olive oil
3 spring onions, sliced
2 brunches broccolini, cut into 3cm lengths
1 bunch asparagus, cut into 3cm lengths
1/4 cup Chinese rice wine or dry sherry
1/2 tablespoon sesame seeds
Steamed brown rice or soba (100% buckwheat) noodles to serve (optional)
1) Combine ginger, sesame and soy sauce or tamari in a bowl. Add the salmon and toss to coat, then leave to marinate for about 5 minutes.
2) Heat 1 tablespoon of the olive oil in a wok over high heat. Remove salmon from marinade with a slotted spoon, reserving marinade. Add the salmon and cook for a few minutes, or until just cooked. Remove salmon from the wok and set aside on a plate covered with foil.
3) Add remaining 1/2 tablespoon of olive oil to the wok. Throw in spring onions, broccolini, asparagus, rice wine and reserved marinade. Stifry for a further 3-4 minutes.
4) Return salmon to the wok and add sesame seeds, stirring to warm through.
5) Serve with steamed brown rice or soba noodles if you like.