Our 4 week program starts Monday July 18th. And we want to see you at the race on August 14th!
Have you been talking about completing the City2Surf for years but have never quite got the preparation right?
Or maybe you’ve been pounding that Eastern Suburbs pavement for years and want to nail a personal best this year?
The Sun Herald City2Surf is without a doubt the coolest, most accessible event on the fitness calendar. If you’ve never completed the race, I’d love this to be the year that you experience not only a great personal fitness challenge but a fantastic community event.
We’ve designed our 4 Week Program so that everyone, regardless of their fitness level or starting point, can complete the 14k race and optimise their performance.
What you get when you join our City2Surf 4 Week Training Program
- 3 weekly group training sessions (Tuesday 7pm, Thursday 7pm and Saturday 8:15am)
- Weekly at home programming, including mobility, running and flexibility training
- Nutrition guide designed for performance
- All for just $129 – that’s 3 weekly training sessions for less than $35 a week!
Who is the program for?
Everyone! From beginners who can walk without pain, to seasoned runners who want to improve their time and from. Within our group training sessions, programming will be tailored to individual ability.
How do I get started?
- Click here –
(get moving on this – we start Monday July 18)
- Visit the City2Surf website to enter the race. Make sure you join the New Image Personal Conditioning team (Password: PowerUp1) so that we can run the race together.