Do you feel like you’re always “on”? Like you’re jumping from one stressful situation to the next?
If you need a cup of coffee (of three) just to get started for the day, feel foggy, have trouble keeping weight off, you may, like so many of my clients, be struggling with adrenal fatigue or what we experience as burnout.
Chronic burnout is so common, but that doesn’t make it ok or normal.
Join us for a one night only seminar to discover how adrenal fatigue may be robbing you of your vitality, and get equipped with the strategies to beat burnout.
Dietitian Katherine Baqleh, Naturopath Simone Davis and Sean will guide you through:
- the warning signs of burnout
- the best training approaches that work with your unique stress profile
- further testing that can show how stress is affecting your body
- nutritional strategies to support your adrenal glands and promote better rest and recovery
- supplementation to address any deficiencies associated with burnout
Register now to secure your place
We’d love to see both members and non-members at this important training!
Wednesday 25th May, 7pm, at New Image Personal Conditioning
Tickets for members are $15 and non-members are $20.
Buy member tickets here:
Buy non-member tickets here: